Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BOO! i'm back.

sup peoples,
missed me?
LOL, this blog like dead already.
it's been so long since i last posted.
blame it on me for not finding a photographer.
but, this time i found one~
LOLOL, finally got a few photos.
or maybe just one?
i don't know let's see.
eeee, i don't know how to upload photos with the new template of blogger.
can someone teach me? PUH-LEASE~
okay, there's only one photo for the moment.
there'll be more the next post!










haha, like it?
nah i don't think it's that nice.
but still, it's just to show how long my hair is already.
okay, i should rephrase that sentence.
it's just to show you guys how short my hair still is. >:
mmkay. that's all for today.
i need to turn in for the night now!
there's school tomorrow! :(
goodnight guys!

peace dawg.
x
Curt.

No comments:

Post a Comment